VIP Rescue is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) corporation dedicated to the rescue and placement of the Standard, Miniature & Toy Poodles as well as other non-shedding dogs in need. The mission is served through the organization’s primary activities of:
- Rescuing or receiving abused, abandoned and unwanted poodles
- Providing professional veterinary care and rehabilitation care to rescued poodles prior to placement
- Ensuring that rescued poodles are spayed or neutered prior to adoption
- Placing rescued poodles in caring permanent adopted homes where they will be cherished family members for the duration of their lives;
- Promoting the well-being, nature and behavior of poodles
- Events to showcase adoptable rescue pets education
All VIP Rescue Dogs are homed in volunteer foster homes across Central Florida from coast to coast. Adoption donation fees range from $100 to $450 for our rescue pets. Please help us and demonstrate your commitment to helping end the over-population of pets in Central Florida.